Intruder alarms – Wired & Wireless
A quality system installed, properly and regularly maintained is an essential part of any businesses system. Trust AES , their years of experience really do count!
AES offer a very much bespoke solution to the ever growing range of products and providers available to the consumer, unlike most, if not all others suppliers, we do not tie our new or existing clients to a product range that suits us simply because that is what WE prefer or buy at better rates, what we do, is to carefully select and recommend the best solution from the clients point of view, in which case we create a bespoke solution, yes, we do have favorite products, but do not enforce those upon the client, it is really what suits the best method of providing the most efficient, effective and high-tech solution for your business. Naturally, clients will need to sift through the information provided and sometimes if we end up just a little more expensive than a competitor then it is because we are offering a better solution, fees although important should not form the basis of protection, a closely agreed solution and long term business partnership is often more important, that said, we always endeavour to provide a cost effective solution and are happy to review why you maybe you have been offered a cheaper solution, it is unlikely to be the same level of quality, I think we are safe to say, certainly never better! Building both standalone Intruder Alarms and Integrated Systems, you can choose from one focal point or cover your business, both inside and out. According to the Police, you are less likely to become a victim of burglary if you have an alarm system installed professionally, so what are you waiting for? please call today 020 8770 1244, thank youRequest your FREE survey
- Free Survey by our experienced team of surveyors
- Any orders placed are subject to the Sale of Goods Act, i.e the consumer has a 14 day cooling off period, it`s the Law
- Installation by professional, trained and security screened technicians.
- All installations come with a minimum 1 year on site warranty, where required we offer on going maintenance with extended warranty can be offered annually.
- Installation carried out generally within 5 to 10 days from point of order subject to seasonal variants [special order products can from time to time extend delivery times]
- We carefully select the best solution for the application to ensure the best user friendly, easy to operate and reliable systems.
Monitored alarm system
Speech dialler system
Related products from AES Business Systems
Fire & Life Safety Systems
Door Access Systems
Planned Maintenance & Reactive Repairs